In-Q-Tel’s Marketing & Communications team here. We get questions about what we’ve been doing, where we invest, and more. We don’t use too many social platforms (but you can find us on LinkedIn here!) and we’re going to try something new where we’ll post regular updates about our investments, perspectives, publications, and more. Check back here or subscribe to get our news pushed to you with ease.
Portfolio Company Highlights
- ColdQuanta: Making quantum matter
- SWIR Vision Systems: Quantum-dot-based infrared image sensors
- Open Raven: Cloud-native data classification for security
- Traxyl: Offering the first Minimally Disruptive Installation (MDI) alternative
Exploring IQT’s insight into technology innovation and trends.
- Fusing Without Confusing
- Fusing Without Confusing – A Unique Data Processing Pipeline for VoxCeleb2
- A Dangerous Hole In The Software Supply Chain
- Deep Geolocation with Satellite Imagery of Ukraine
- The Promises and Perils of Adversarial Camouflage
- Over the Horizon Technologies to Help Shape a Better World
- Interrogating RoBERTa: Inside the challenge of learning to audit AI models and tools
- Saisiyat is where it is at! Auditing multi-lingual AI models
- How Can We Use Biology to Solve Global Issues?
- Cyber Reboot: Loading…..
- Eating Every Last Slice of Your Raspberry Pi – GPU Offload on a Pi4
- Interrogating RoBERTa: A Case Study in Cybersecurity
The IQT Podcast
- The Intersection: Over the Horizon Technologies to Help Shape a Better World, featuring IQT’s Dr. Megan Anderson & Dr. Sarah Sewall
- The Intersection: Taking Calculated Venture Capital Risks and Navigating Market Downturns, featuring Lux Capital’s Bilal Zuberi
- The Intersection: Who Charges Your Batteries? Featuring author and editor of The Electric, Steve LeVine
- The Intersection: Nuclear power is en vogue? Featuring the Department of Energy’s Scott Hsu
- What Does the Future Hold for the U.S. Bioeconomy? Featuring Dr. Kevin O’Connell, Dr. Tara O’Toole, and Eugene Chiu
- The Intersection: Espionage Threats, Tech, and Algorithms, featuring Dr. Amy Zegart
Thought Leadership & Perspectives
- Dan Geer: Should Uncle Sam Worry About ‘Foreign’ Open-Source Software? Geographic Known Unknowns and Open-Source Software Security
- Dr. Dan Hanfling & Michael Auten: The US needs an urgent refocus on health security