IQT accelerates the introduction of cutting-edge technologies into the U.S. Intelligence Community to protect and preserve national security.
Our success is measured by the value our investments deliver to the intelligence community’s ability to further national security capabilities. IQT also serves as a technology advisor, ensuring that our customers have early access to market insights and novel technologies they need to keep our country safe.
IQT identifies and adapts “ready-soon” technologies — off-the-shelf products that can be modified, tested, and delivered for use within 6 to 36 months depending on the difficulty of the problem. Approximately 75% of our deals involve multiple agencies from the intelligence community, which means a more cost efficient use of taxpayers’ dollars.
Our partners include:
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Office of the Secretary of Defense/Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Reconnaissance Office
- Department of Homeland Security